Objenesis was not written from scratch. It was the result of spotting duplication amongst other open source projects that were doing similar things and creating a best-of-breed solution.
Code from Objenesis was adapted from code from these projects:
- Henri Tremblay
- Joe Walnes
- Leonardo Mesquita
To contact the developers, please use the discussion group.
- Chris Nokleberg (determined how to construct a byte sequence to deserialize an object)
- Nat Pryce (researched web site design that this site is based upon)
- Ian Parkinson (from Google) for providing the Dalvik support
- Piotr 'Qertoip' Włodarek for providing Gingerbread support
- Code hosted by GitHub.
- Mailing list hosted by Google Groups.
- Benchmarking done using JMH.
- Embeddable library thanks to Jar Jar Links and Maven shade plugin.
- Site generation using XSite.
- Logo by Cool Text.